Patriot Technology Solutions
Patriot Technology Solutions, LLC
Patriot Technology Solutions, LLC is uniquely positioned to offer products that solve system and billing issues facing insurance carriers today. The PN InsuranceExpert platform is built with new, state of the art technology, whereby the client enjoys the benefit of a turnkey solution, easy to use, implement and fully integrated policy, billing and claims modules including the ‘billing as a service’ solution. In addition, Patriot Technology offers solutions to help reduce cost of claims administration with DecisionUR and an innovative exchange marketplace for carriers who need loss prevention work with PN BidExpert.
Building Better Technology Solutions for Customers
- Recognized as Insurance Networking News technology company to watch in 2015 and CIO Review in 2017
- Proprietary of state-of-the-art insurance core systems suites
- Proficiency and depth of system implementations and services, including Software as a Service hosting solutions
Patriot Technology is committed to providing innovative products that offer solutions to the insurance marketplace.
- PN InsuranceExpert, the premier platform that replaces legacy back office system with streamlined and efficient processing of all policy, billing and claims functions.
- InsurePay and InsurePay Plus are offered as “Billing as a Service” modules. Each of these products enable carriers to easily automate Pay as you Go, installment and financed payment options to clients, collecting money up front and ultimately reducing exposure to uncollectible premium.
- PN BidExpert, a revolutionary exchange marketplace created for loss control business. This as a game changer for that segment of the industry. Expansion of this product includes Premium Audit, Strategic Investigation and Transportation/Translation services.
- Decision UR provides utilization review to help contain workers’ compensation claims costs for all clients who are benefiting from the use of this innovative solution.
- All of these solutions operate in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, reducing overall operational and capital expenses.